Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My Release Prayer

Father,
I come to You on bended knee
Bearing the wounds that have hurt me
Needing from You Your healing touch
Cause I know You love me so very much

Help me release all this pain I feel
Help me to forgive so I can heal
So I hold on to Your promise to bear
All my burdens You said You would share

I know this notion of forgiveness is something I can't do alone
To love unconditionally is hard on my own
So I'm drawing from your strength to be a better me
And pray that Your love will open my eyes to see

To keep me on the right path and from doing wrong
I know that Your love will make me strong
But I don't want this prayer to stop here
I want it to extend to the one who hurt me so dear

He needs to know the depth and fullness of Your grace
That keeps retaliation from blowing up in his face
Help him learn that forgiveness is the key
In order for anyone to be genuinely happy

I owe all thanks and praise to You
For keeping me sane and blessed too
Because You told me I'm the apple of Your eye
And on You I can totally rely

So Father,
I cast all my cares, worries, negativity on You
Thanking You for positively making me anew
Help me now go forth in Your love
Keeping my head over the stress and rise above

Father, you have given unconditional love to me
To extend to those I cross on my journey
Help me not lose focus or lose my way
Cause I know it will be a serious price to pay

All praises to You
And all honor too
For giving me peace indeed
In my time of need
Thank you, forever and always
Amen

Comments: Finally Getting My Release
All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment