Pages

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

FREEDOM - Let it Ring!!

F R E E D O M
April 25, 2014




F is for FREEDOM, FEELINGS, and FUN
FREEDOM to be me. Walking safely in my feelings with no one judging me. Having FUN wherever and whatever I am doing, knowing that it brings joy to those around me.

R is for REALITY, RESTING, and RELIEF  RELIEF from all limitations holding me back, created in the mind of me, by the surroundings of me, whether cultural, social, political, or religiously. They are no longer my REALITY. My REALITY is RESTING in knowing I AM 100% unequivocally FREE. To roam wherever I want to go on this FREE Earth; I walk in the FREE Air I breath with the FREE Food Mother Earth intended for Me

E is for ETERNAL, EARTH, and ENOUGH
E is for EXCITING, ECSTATIC, and ENTRUST
I’ve been ENTRUSTED to care for Mother EARTH, all creatures great and small, the Elementals and Cetaceans too, all for one, one for all.  I AM ETERNALLY grateful for the Creator, All That Is, who gave me the EXCITING gift of Loving EARTH and all it bounteously gives, that’s more than ENOUGH for all inhabitants.  Become ECSTATIC about the EARTH, like it was in the beginning –brand new. EXPLORING the Love of our Planet, every creature and being too

D is for DIVINE, DEVOTION, & DECLARE
Being created by DIVINE, I AM indeed DIVINE, and I claim my DIVINITY, as DIVINELY mine. There is no shame or taking the Lord’s names in vain for I AM DECLARED “Good”.  My goal and DEVOTION is to be like the DIVINE for in the DIVINE do I move and have my being. Created in the DIVINE image, likeness, and abilities, I’ll never more doubt what Love is all about. For Love created Me.

O is for ONENESS, OMNI, and OVERJOYED
ONENESS is what I feel when I touch God and God touches me, internally, eternally, emotionally, and mentally; Etherically, exoterically, and through all other objects too. The All That Is, the Creator, from whence we all came, is OMNISCIENT, OMNIPOTENT, OMNIPRESENT, and very much alive. We each know this as a fact deep down inside.  I AM OVERJOYED in knowing how much I AM beloved by my Creator. For the bond that knits us all together in the Energy that formed us is Love.

M is for MAGNIFICIENT, MOTHER, and MOTIVATE
I AM MOTIVATED to finally live in my new-found freedom. Celebrating MOTHER Earth and living in unity with her.  I AM glad to be alive in this MAGNIFICENT era, during this MAGNIFICENT time, doing my part in the Great Plan, FREEing humanity from old timelines of destruction into Love, Prosperity, and Peace


All Rights Reserved

Freedom starts with your thoughts, then feelings, words, and finally actions. You got to believe it so you can manifest what life on Earth will be for everyone.  Read further for more information on how we can bring about change.

No comments:

Post a Comment