Pages

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Becoming Me

Becoming Me
April 25, 2014


What will it take to get you to see
That what you've become is not what you were meant to be

Slaves of another man’s whims
Not commanders and chiefs of your own life’s dreams

Limitations & lack were meant to defraud you
Of what it means to be children of Prime Creator

Whose likeness, image, & abilities given
Human experience limited consciousness forgotten

Deep down inside you know something’s been missing
IDENTITY – WHO, WHAT, WHERE, HOW
A purpose, my purpose of NOW
 


I didn't come here to die
To be nothing
I didn't come here to live
Aimlessly forgotten

I AM THAT I AM
And only I can define that.
I do what I do
Not for money, worth, or profit
I Love because Love is something I can’t help but be

I Love myself
I Love my life
I Love being happy
I Love feeling joy
I Love peace
I Love prosperity
I Love compassion
And I Love forgiveness too
And most of all I Unconditionally Love you

This is what I was meant to be

Love’s Experience

All Rights Reserved



No comments:

Post a Comment