Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Everlasting Love

Everlasting Love

December 13, 2012



You say you want me to give all of me
Well all of me is more than my sexuality
It entails my four dimensional being
The caress of my soul
And the kiss of my mind
The adoration of my body
And love sublime

I don't want to just be intimate in fleshly lust
I want to feel your soul and my soul spiritually thrust
The ecstasy we feel when our minds entwine
Should run through our entire beings
Heart, soul, emotions, and mind

So if you think your ready for the quest of me
We have to engage the most important part of ourselves
The selves we don't see
With the physical eye
The real you, the real me
Intellectually orgasmic in the fusion of we
This holistic intimacy is sure to bring you
To your knees, thanking God above
For experiencing everlasting love 

All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment