Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

Argentine Tango


Argentine Tango
June 11, 2012




You tug, I pull
The clips, the flicks
Intense
Distant
Insane
The pain
Its all in the name
Our emotional argentine tango
Leaves us tattered and scarred
No holds barred

You tugged in my heart strings
With your wit and your charm
I didn't see it coming
Your love had me disarmed
But laying beneath the surface
Was a different point of view
Your heart was willing
But your mind was confused

The pull
It was necessary
If I was to survive
The tugs of your love
You created inside
That's why I rendered
The clip words of truth to your ear
To turn your mind to me
Or make you disappear
Instead my clever tongue
Was met with the flicks of yours
That tore apart the heart
You claim to adore
And now I'm emotionally bent out of shape
Because of the mess our tug pulls create

Intense,
Heart wrenching,
Insane
How can we keep going like this
Complete yet deranged
Words left unspoken
Spoken yet unsaid
Distant
Is that the best for us
It seems so un-led
We're at a stand still
Neither one to yield
Yet love binds us
In this ordeal
Insane
The name of this pain
do we still tango
Or let fate reign

All Rights Reserved 

No comments:

Post a Comment