Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

This Is What I Think (Piscean)


This Is What I Think (Pisces)
October 2, 2010

Come on
Admit it
You know I’m right
But for some reason
You feel like you have to keep up the fight

I know I’m in your thoughts
I know I’m in your mind
You will keep dreaming about me
Time after time after time

What we have between us
Ain’t going away
Little do you know
I’m here to stay

So fight the good fight
It’s a battle you’ve already lost
Cause you see
I’ve branded you mine
From my slightest touch to your deepest thoughts

You won’t forget the times
You went in deep
You took a part of my very soul
You won’t forget the times
I went deep too
Cause I swallowed your soul whole

It only takes a thought
To make your nature rise
Can you just imagine?
What happens when you’re on the inside?

Being complete
Isn’t just from our physical bond
It’s more than that
More spiritual and beyond

I don’t mean to boast
About the skills I possess
But you see my love for you
Has got you obsessed

Obsessed with my smell
Obsessed with my face
Obsessed with my essence
You can feel my aura in your personal space

So fight if you must
With your own self that is
For I’ve already won this battle
Yesterday, today
And let what is
Be what is

All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment